Thursday, December 27, 2007

begin....

salam ....

this is my third attempt writing in a blog.. before, i write in frenster blog as beginning.. saja suke2... my fren dh stat dalam blog nh about 3/4 years ago... me just berjinak2 ngn blog lam frenster.. sj menulis diari maya for fun... then my second blog is in my msn blog space ... that one i just kept it for my own... saja tulis n bace sendrik... now, my third blog... don't know what the purpose i'm doing this, but i think it just a beginning for me to write or post any about what hapen to me or my environment ... just give a try.. many things to explore rite? hee

for previous post, i attached all the words that i kept in my precious lappy.. now, i want to share to anyone who hapen to find my blog.. hehe.. malu nye.. xpe, kite share ilmu yg kite dpt... kan?

pasnih, mebi i write some words .. or just attach any post that i like or prefer to share ... huhu


ja' mata

No comments: