Friday, October 31, 2008

let the time speak....


ak di duga lagi...
ntah apa kesalahan ak agknya...
ak kena terima ngn tabah..
ak xtaw if this thing is called kegagalan...
manusia do learn from mistakes...
but to bear the failure is totally not easy for me..
i don't have enough courage to handle it....
it is not a definitely failure..
i still can change it.. but it is not under my "bidang kuasa" to change it...

apa yang kita nak xsemestinya kita dapat...
apa yg kita nak n dapat xsemestinya baik untuk kita...

kadang2 apa yg kita xdapat itu baek untuk kita...
tp kita kena pandai menilai pilihan yg kita ada...

masalah untuk ak ialah ak xpandai buat pilihan..
ak sll merasakan pilihan yg ak buat tu xbaek..
so usually i will follow my heart... apa kata hati
n if I'm not certain with my own decision, i will just follow the flow of condition at that time..

but i hope i make the wise decision this time..
it's related to my own future...

although i think that i have make my parents dissapointed with me,
but they actually support me in everything i do...

thanks mama n abah...
without u'll, me nothing...

and to all my friends that support me, thank again
korang mmg kwn yg baek....
thanks for all the support n advise...

ak bukan kalah tanpa mencuba,
i'm not a loser...
but the condition set me in this situation..
pray for me..

and i wish u guys good luck...
success