Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ketika Cinta Bertasbih









I've started my new year with Habiburahman El Shirazy's dwilogy of Ketika Cinta Bertasbih ..

it cost about RM 48 plus for this two novel. A buy that worth every ringgit I must say.

I took 3 days to finish the first novel while waiting for eliana [ as her housewife? huhu ] and went on full throttle (maybe have skipped one or two pages) ...
for this second chapter, still in progress... huhu

A story about Khairul Azzam an excellent student and he was the only Indonesian who scored jayyid jiddan (excellent grade) in the first year in Al Azhar. Unfortunately not long after that his father died because of an accident. He have 2 little sisters back in indonesia plus his mom just delivered a baby girl.

As for that he made a decision to abandon his idealism of an outstanding and excellent achievement in academic. He took responsibility to support his family by selling tempe, bakso and being a cook for special occasion in Egypt.
That made his study badly affected. After 9 years he still not finished his study yet. A very touching and motivating story for all those self proclaimed 'damn struggling student' like me!if u think so... hehe

A must read novel category..
i must say that this novel is so touching n it did makes me cry...
i sms erina right after i finish the first one... because i can't stand the burden of the story..
it do make my heart pain - crush...

ISLAM itu INdAH... IANYA MENYENANGKAN , TIdAK MENYUSAHKAN...
hanya tinggal HIdAYAH untuk kita menerima dan menginsafi diri..
that's what i feel when i read it..
n still, i'm lack in many things, many ways - nilai nilai ISLAM n the way i potrays as a MUSLIMAH...

so, people, go and read this novel... then you will realize..
what is life
and how you measure the person you love...
sayang seseorang itu jgn melebihi tahap batas keimanan...
apa sebenarnya CINTA yg dibenarkan...

I really recommend you guys to read this novel. It's not the same "flavour" with the other malay novel thats available on the market today. Its form is at its purest. The style of its narrations, the choices of words used are really well thought off. And tears were flown down through my eyes when I read one of its chapter. Believe it! And as much I want to deny it, this novel really blew me apart.

ah-- i overacted... hehe..
Read it my fellow friends, and get ready to be blown away!

No comments: