Monday, December 20, 2010

보고싶다 (Bogoshipda)

i miss you..
damn much
suddenly kenangan d tanjung aru appears in my mind....
tiba tiba rasa rindu sangat...
sangat2....
but how? mcm mn nk d luahkan?
such a great pain in my chest......


No matter how long I wait, I just can't leave,
Like a fool,
Crying, by your side.

How can I not know,
That all you can give me is pain,
But I'll still continue to wait,
Even when you tell me to go.

I miss you, I miss you,
So much that I even hate this side of me,
I want to cry,
I am on my knees,
If only things didn't happen the way it did.

The memories of me being madly in love with you,
I search for you in those memories, but,
I can no longer hold on to you,
Using love as my excuse,
Although I shouldn't be this way,
But I miss you so much I feel I'm dying.

I miss you, I miss you,
So much that I even hate this side of me,
I want to believe, that this is the right path,
That all I can do for you is to leave.

I want to forget so much it feels like dying.

ini yang mampu ku coretkan.. isi hati...
Ya Allah, hilangkan rasa ini...

1 comment:

fwahida said...

lirik ni >> "No matter how long I wait, I just can't leave,
Like a fool,
Crying, by your side."

>>yang "like a fool" tu, cinta mmg xde mata kan..hee;)kdg2 buat kita jadi xrasional.. jgn sdh2 k, ur soulmate will comes to u soon..yg penting sabar..:)nasihat utk diri sndr jgk..ahakss:)lebiu!!