Friday, December 24, 2010

Just ..........

I smile.. doesn't mean that I don't hurt...

I laugh... doesn't mean that I don't cry..

I pretend that every thing is okay... doesn't mean that I have forgotten every thing that has happened...

I sleep soundly at night... doesn't mean that I don't have demons haunting me...

I walk with my head held high... doesn't mean that I am not broken inside...

I sing and dance... doesn't mean that I don't feel like hiding away by myself in sorrow...

I drink my wine and be merry... doesn't mean that I don't try to numb the pain I feel in me...

I walk away from everything... doesn't mean that I don't want to hold it within me...

I seem like I can love again... doesn't mean that my heart is whole again once more...

I reach out with my arms wide open... doesn't mean that I will receive as much as I have given...

Just because I want you to be happy... doesn't mean that I am happy...

No comments: